In addition to providing a comprehensive knowledge of each of the major business functions, the structure of the course ensures that students have the widest possible range of career, employment and higher education options open to them on completion of their studies.
Course Fee – EU Members: €3000 p/a
Non-EU (Visa Countries)Nationals: €6000 p/a &
Non-EU (Non-Visa Countries)Nationals: €2200 p/a
(Student Registration fee €100, Examination fee €60 per subject) – Subject to Change.
Level 3 (UK NQF) aligned with NFQ (IRL) Level 5
Applicants over the age of 19 who do not hold one of the recommended entry requirements may be considered if they have relevant work experience. Mature learners may seek additional advanced entry and/or exemptions based on their previous educational experience.
- A FETAC Level 4 Major Award – OR
- A minimum of five passes in Leaving Certificate (or international equivalents) – OR
- Any qualification equivalent to one of the above
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Copy of valid passport
- References from previous educational institutions may be required when transferring from another college.
- Applicants are expected to have evidence of their proficiency in English or to have engaged in at least one year of an English Language programme (CEFR Level B1) or at least IELTS 5.0
Note: All documents must be in English with translations officially stamped. Failure to provide all documents may delay the admissions process.
- International Business Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Numeracy & Statistics
- Business Law
- Organisational Behaviour
- Economics For Business
2 years or 1 year (Full-time academic options)
- Independent study
- Supervised learning
- Technology assisted learning
- Study groups
- Special interest groups
- Extra-curricular activities
- Educational trips/field-trips (Compulsory to Attend)
- Cultural, sports and social programme
- Conversational sessions
- Additional exam preparatory sessions (optional)
The ICM Advanced Diploma in Business Studies ,The Associate Degree in Business Management.
Telephone: 00353 (0)1 444 4447